If life-long learning is a core value for you, you’re going to love the fascinating world of Internet Marketing! I’ve not only built several of my own businesses with a strong online marketing strategy, but I help other entrepreneurs do the same. Here are just seven of the unshakable truths I’ve learned online:
1. Things change quickly – REALLY quickly. To enter the arena of Internet marketing is to make a commitment to continuing education. Think about it; did there ever exist a time when you could build something and walk away for it to run itself? I think not. The old joke, “I just learned all the answers and now they changed all the questions” takes on new life on the web.
2. It’s the “Wild, Wild West” all over again. That term has been used for well over a decade and probably will be applicable for years to come. If you have a spirit of adventure, there are still plenty of ways to pioneer. The challenges are mental rather than physical in this market, but nevertheless, very real. It’s challenging, fun and profitable to lead in this climate. (If you’re more of a settler, that’s okay too; I’m a proven scout and will happily show you some proven places to build.)
3. Strategies change, principles don’t. The power of relationships fuels business to the same degree that gasoline fuels a car. Without the fuel, you just have a useless hulk that won’t go anywhere.
4. If you have the ability to serve the global marketplace, the doors are wide open. As soon as I finish typing this, I have a scheduled call with a client in Jersualem. It truly is a small world with technology facilitating communications in ways we couldn’t imagine 20 years ago.
5. You don’t have to be a computer geek to build a strong internet presence. If I can do it, you can too.
6. It doesn’t take deep pockets to be on a level playing field with the big money players. The days of big brands holding all the cards are over. Your voice counts. Get out there and sing your heart out. Or play hard. Or write well. You get the picture.
7. The art of thinking brilliantly means tapping into the wisdom of God. He is the original “out-of-the-box” thinker and author of all creativity. As a Kingdom-minded entrepreneur, I can tell you that God is everywhere, and He wants to be wisdom for you in the midst of your business. One revelation from God is all it takes to see a new manifestation of His abundance and His glory. Every new revelation brings a new manifestation of God himself. He loves to see His kids prosper. His promise is to show us great and mighty things that we know not of.
Never before in history have we had the possibilities the Internet provides. Are you harnessing this tool to the fullest extent possible?
Note: I am starting several new coaching groups in January in conjuntion with Identity Coach Becky Harmon. Fees start as low as $35 per month. I’m happy to say team are filling so click HERE for details or email info@BeverlySpeaks.com