Masterful Communication: Write and Speak to Increase Your Professional Impact
For Leaders, Entrepreneurs, and Business Professionals
$99 per person
BUSINESS WRITING … RIGHT!
Instructor: Pat Sabiston
Do you dread writing? Do you feel as if you have a nest of swarming insects in your brain when you try to compose correspondence? Are you paralyzed by composition because you don’t know where to begin? If you responded “yes” to any of these questions – THIS course if for YOU!
• The “DOs” and “DON’Ts” of Corporate Writing
• Layouts for a more professional look
• Ways to get started in order to write quickly, and precisely, to present details clearly and explanations simply
• Editing tips
• The art of revising and reaching conclusions
• How to go from a negative “voice” to more positive writing
• Updates on Memos, E-mails, and Texting
• A Reference List … and MUCH MORE!
SPEAK WITH CONFIDENCE
Instructor: Beverly Lewis
Ever stood up to introduce yourself and your brain sat down? It’s normal for anxiety to strike any time you present your ideas in front of other people. You can learn to speak with confidence, clarity, and competence.
• Polish your presentation skills
• Find your bold voice
• Save time and resources with a template for preparing any type of speech
• Use visual aids that fascinate
• Connect to your listeners through the power of story
• Draw on the power of non-verbal communication
• Harness stage-fright
Join the team of powerful communicators. Reserve your seat now.
$99 per person
If registering for more than one person, please list names of all attendees.
Pat Sabiston is the owner of a communications consulting company – The Write Place – so her daily routine is writing. In addition, she’s an Adjunct Professor in writing for Gulf Coast State College’s Corporate College/Education Encore and recently received recognition for her writing from WRITER’S DIGEST magazine. Sabiston has provided training for numerous clients in North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida. (Testimonials, additional training topics, and writing credentials can be found at www.patsabiston.com.)
Beverly Lewis is the CEO (Chief Encouragement Officer) of BeverlySpeaks. She is an Executive Trainer, Speaker, Author, and Leadership Coach. Her speaking career began more than 30 years ago when she became highly sought after as a keynote and workshop trainer for a myriad of Associations & Organizations – training thousands of professionals from coast to coast. While living in Tallahassee, Beverly taught as an Adjunct Professor at Tallahassee State College. Gifted at helping others develop and express their best gifts, she finds deep joy in coaching others to success.