Define & Design Your Best Year Yet
Lunch & Learn Webinar
Thursday, January 5th
11:30 AM – 12:15 PM
If you want to experience your best year yet, you’ll need a plan.
- Are you tired of setting the same goals year after year and missing them?
- Need a shot of virtual Red Bull to jump start your motivation mojo?
- Feel like you’re already behind?
- Ready to hit the reset button and launch a new season with clarity?
- Ready to be happier in a steady, peaceful way?
- Want to harness your gifts and talents and spend more time “in your zone”?
- Desire to fine-tune your focus?
Consider the wisdom of investing 45 minutes at this critical time of year to get started right! Have you ever tried to make measurable progress with sub-par tools?
If I had 8 hours to chop down a tree, I would spend 6 hours sharpening my ax. ~ Abe Lincoln
You can expect to learn:
- How to shift your perspective and elevate your expectations.
- Why and how to create an effective vision for 2017.
- Checklist to assure your vision is aligned with your core values.
- Two habits that will frame your success in the New Year.
- Four foundational questions to ask yourself as you prioritize and plan your time.
A bit of encouragement along with a strategy for success can be the key to momentum. Don’t miss this opportunity! Secure your spot now…