Tuesday, April 23, 2019
12 noon (CT)
How to Communicate with Clarity & Confidence
Heart pounding, mind racing, hands sweating. All you want to do is hide.
Ever stand up to introduce yourself and your brain sat down?
It’s normal for anxiety to strike when you present your ideas in front of others.
It might be a the networking meeting, a video conference call, or a staff meeting. Perhaps you’ve been asked to speak in front of the room or from a stage.
The idea of making a presentation in public is the No. 1 fear reported by people in the U.S.
- Is speech anxiety making you miserable or limiting you in achieving your goals?
- Do you want to put fear in perspective and have the tools to calm your nerves?
- Do you want to have the courage to speak up for someone else – perhaps a group of people who don’t have a voice?
In this free 40 minute webinar, you will learn:
- The Most Common Mistakes Speakers Make
- Three Tips for Speaking with Confidence
- The Secret of Being Memorable (in the right way!)
- To Quote or Not to Quote?
- The Number One Secret of a Powerful Speech