Business owners know that social media is “social” and not just about dollars and cents and ROI. No doubt, the ROI is found in engagement, relationships, accessibility and all that jazz. But business owners always have to think about the bottom line. If money isn’t coming in proportional to what’s going out, there will be no business.
Check out the statistics in this Infographic, beautifully designed by WebDam Solutions
Here are some that make my heart race…
- 25% of all ad dollars will be spent online by 2015.
- Social Media Marketing Budgets are expected to double over the next 5 years.
- 52% of all marketers found a customer via FaceBook in 2013
- 43% of all marketers found a customer on LinkedIn.
- Videos on landing pages increase conversions by 86%.
This is data you can’t afford to ignore.